Dapatkan info terbaru via Facebook. Dan Jangan Lupa klik LIKE! TQ

Powered By Blogger Widgets and Blogger Tutorials

Home » Charitable Donation

Charitable Donation


RAHSIA mudah jana pendapatan melalui FACEBOOK dan TWITTER!!! (TANPA MODAL) ingin tahu KLIK DISINI !

Firstly, I must solicit your confidence in this project; Is obvious we don't know each other,

Meeting new people in our daily lives is a never-ending circle and my apology for sending you this information by e-mail instead of a Certified/Post-mail.

I decided to contact you for assistance and distribution of my inheritance after going through your profile.

I am Mrs D.Maria, an Australian by birth. My Husband was an American citizen who died years ago and we had no child,

I am sick and Dyeing at the moment and I will be going in for an operation few days from now at Albert Schweitzer Ziekenhuis, Dordrecht,South Holland,in the Netherlands.

At this critical time, I want you to use my funds for the homeless.

This is based on my wish for charity as i have decided to WILL my funds to you and my Attorney has been notified.

Please I hope you understand the nature of this transaction, which has made me frugal.

Assure me that you will act accordingly on humanitarian motives.

Contact My Lawyer,
Barrister. Morris for guidance: morrisb@consultant.com

Mrs D.Maria