Dapatkan info terbaru via Facebook. Dan Jangan Lupa klik LIKE! TQ

Powered By Blogger Widgets and Blogger Tutorials

Home » PLEASE READ AND REPLY

PLEASE READ AND REPLY


RAHSIA mudah jana pendapatan melalui FACEBOOK dan TWITTER!!! (TANPA MODAL) ingin tahu KLIK DISINI !

Dear sir/madam,
I am Kalima Kamokai an Attorney At Law,I contact you because of funds (US$50.5
Million) my client secretly deposited here in Togo with a Finance
Company. This fund has not been claimed since his death.
My client is an expatriate with Chevron company.Since the death of my Late client I and the finance company has made
frantic efforts to ensure that this fund be given back to the relatives.
Much to my surprise, all efforts proved abortive.
I also contacted his embassy here to locate the relatives of my client, all was unsuccessful.
I am contacting you in confidence to assist in repatriating the fund US$50.5
million before it gets confiscated by the Finance Company here in Togo West Africa.
I promised the finance company that I will provide the next of kin of this fund to my client..
You might not be related in any form, I will prepare a legal affidavit
from the court to legally back you up for the claims of this fund. This fund has lasted in this
company for over 2 years now.
I will be very greatful to partner with you as to quietly move this fund to you.Once you receive the fund, I
will come over to you for the sahring.
Kindly ask me any question(s) you
deemed necessary to.
Thanks
Kalima Esq